- The Custom Design Process for your Sign
- What finish do you use and how long will my sign last?
- When should I order to receive a sign in time for Christmas?
- Does my sign have to look like a pictures on your website?
- What fonts can be used on my Sign?
- Can you carve an image of MY cabin or MY RV on my sign?
- Why do I pay before receiving a preview of my sign design?
- Can I supply the wood for my sign?
- How big of a sign can you make?
- What about the apostrophe? Should I use 's or s'?
- Do the letters and/or image have to be black?
We begin getting Christmas orders at the first of October and it's usually necessary to order before the end of November to ensure delivery by Christmas!
No we custom design your sign just for you! It does not have to look like anything we have done before.
We can carve most any well designed font! Some work better than others for certain styles of carving.
Yes you can supply an image for your sign and we can carve a picture of your Cabin or your RV on your sign with a few caveats and possibly an additional cost.
Design of your sign takes time, so we have an upfront cost in creating it. We usually have enough current prepaid orders to keep us busy, and have to give them first priority.
Yes, if it meets the requirements for us to be able to carve on your piece of wood.
Our Cedar Slab style signs are normally up to 8 foot long. We can make larger signs though.
Here are the English language rules for the apostrophe, but we'll do it the way you want!
No we can paint the text or image other colors. We also have options for hand painted details.